As rumoured, Apple released the 16-Inch MacBook Pro set to replace the 15-Inch model. Here are the most important new changes and features to this new laptop from your favourite monochrome fruit company.
- New scissor type keyboard. (they fixed it)
- 512GB base SSD storage. (Can configure up to 8TB)
- Physical escape key, but also touch bar and touch id.
- Display is at: 3,072 x 1,920 (226 ppi) — Older 15″ model have 2,880 x 1,800 (220 ppi)
- Smaller bezels around display.
- 100Wh battery, Older 15″ model had 83.6W.
- i7 / i9 Intel CPU, different configurations possible.
According to Appe this laptop is built out from feedback from its users.
Still only USB-C ports (thunderbolt) and a minijack. No SD-card reader, no USB-A and other ports. Meaning keep your dongles.
No touch display on the MacBook Pro. Apple thinks touch is best used on the iPad. They focus on making the MacBook Pro the best Mac.
Are you going to buy the 16-Inch MacBook Pro?